Seth
Roberts brought along some of his music so he wouldn't be bored to
death when he flew from his hometown in Georgia to visit his great
uncle. Upon landing and seeing his ancient relative
in a vintage car, things took a turn for the paranormal. Then, he had
that strange dream about rescuing a princess from a dragon in a
forest. What's around the corner for Seth? What secrets about his
family will he discover? Does Seth really go where he truly belongs?
Theresa
Oliver of Write More Publications penned a time travel which would
appeal to a Young Adult audience and it appealed to me, a middle aged
woman. What magic can we work on Cambria? I will be Tweeting and
Facebook sharing in the Young Adult Paranormal Romance genre in
addition to Paranormal Romance. I will also add Chick lit.
I
came up with a list of Florida writer's groups:
http://floridawriters.net/Our_Writers_Groups.html
Here
is a link for From the Heart, an active online romance writer's
group:
http://fthrw.com/index.php
Here
is yet another active online romance writer's group:
http://www.charlottedillon.com/RWC.html
So,
Theresa, go forth!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.