Monday, December 17, 2012

Guest Blog Post: Theresa Oliver, Write More Publications


Authors in the Park Event
Mt. Dora, Florida

Yesterday, I attended a book-signing event with many local authors with Authors in the Park in Mt. Dora, Florida! I had a blast meeting the other local authors, as well as the local fans who attended the event! The event was organized by authors Mark Miller and Janet Beasley of J.L.B. Creations and they did a wonderful job! Thank you, Mark and Janet! And if you ever have a chance to go to Mt Dora ... go! It's a beautiful, quaint little town,  far from sleepy! During this holiday season, they brought in snow for the children to slide down and at night, the whole town is lit up in beautiful Christmas lights that extend throughout the park. It really is a lovely sight to behold, but what makes this town special is the people. Everyone welcomed us with open arms, making us feel very welcome. It really was great! Thank you, everyone, for making this event so special!  

Here's a pic of me, Theresa Oliver, and all the authors that were featured at this event! 
Featured authors: C. Kevin Thompson,  Rebecca Wilson-Shore, Julie Compton, Jean E. Lane, Janet Beasley, Amy Sellers, J.L.B. Creatives, Mark Miller, Amy Long, Julie Compton, and Theresa Oliver! 
It was a pleasure meeting you all! 


Below is a pic of my booth beside author Rebecca Wilson-Shore! 
I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with Becky! 
She is a fabulous author and person! 


Like I said above, I got to hang out with Rebecca Wilson-Shore at the Authors in the Park event! 
It was great to meet you, Becky! 



I also got to hang out with author Mark Miller! It was great to meet him! 


Thanks, Liz, for having me here today to share this event with you! 
I really had a great time and I look forward to the next Authors in the Park event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment