Sunday, October 25, 2015

Theme for the Indie Writer's Showcase short story: Paranormal Where You Live!

Theme: Local, Regional or even national! A Paranormal story about where you live, your neighborhood, your favorite hangout, your local historical landmark, your favorite park, body of water, your state, province or your country!

A week later, I will 'harvest' indie writers for the showcase. After a two week notice, the writers will email me (or Facebook message me) their stories. I will them post each entry on a first come, first served basis on this blog and Tweet about it. I will also post it on several Facebook pages.

I will be checking next Monday for entries. How do you contact me? Find me under 'Liz Kingsbury McKeown' on Facebook. Message me on Twitter: @WritersBoost
OR you can leave a comment on this posting.

I can't wait.

P.S. Forgot to put in maximum word count: 1,500 words, but if your Muse says to put in more, then that's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment