Saturday, October 24, 2015

Shifting gears: Starting an indie writer's showcase. Inspired by Guy's Grocery Games.

I have been having trouble coordinating the schedules of indie writers and celebrity chefs, especially since the chefs are on the road so much.

 Inspired by Food Network's Guy's Grocery Games, I am starting an indie writer's showcase. I want to give a story theme for the short story. A week later, I will 'harvest' indie writers for the showcase. After a two week notice, the writers will email me (or Facebook message me) their stories. I will them post each entry on a first come, first served basis on this blog and Tweet about it. I will also post it on several Facebook pages.

I will blog again tomorrow with a theme. All entrants are winners!!

Looking forward to it - Liz Kingsbury Mckeown

No comments:

Post a Comment