Friday, January 18, 2013

Indie Improv, Theater and Comedy Channels on You Tube

I knew that You Tube had a lot of channels run by indie producers. I decided to go You Tube surfing to see what they had to offer. I looked at the 10 most subscribed to You Tube channels. If you're into trendy music or shows for twentysomethings, it's there. I like fresh, original material geared towards slightly older people. So, I did a search and this is what I came up with.

In this one, people take off their pants on a subway ride:

Here's a live show out of Fullerton, California:

Drew Carey fans will love his Improv-A-Ganza:

In the mood for a new live comedy show every day? Check out My Damn Channel:

I also came across a channel that shows stage plays!
This is Citizens Theatre out of Scotland:

Another stage-oriented channel from Scotland, Five Minute Theatre:

Want to start your own You Tube Channel?
See a video to help get started:

Happy viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment