Thursday, November 29, 2012

Here's a good idea: Authors in the Park Book Signing.


Theresa Oliver will be signing copies of Angels Among Us at Authors In the Park on Sunday, Dec. 16 from 2:00-6:00pm inside the Donnelly Park Building in downtown Mt. Dora, FL. If you are in the area, be sure and stop by.

I have a few interview questions for you, Theresa.

Question: Is this your first book signing at Authors in the Park?

Answer: Yes, it is.

Question: How did you hear about the event?

Answer: Local author Mark Miller invited me! I’m really looking forward to meeting him and the other authors in person!

Question: How often do they have it?

Answer: This is a first, but if it goes over well, it may become annual.

Question: Does it cost anything to participate?

Answer: No, not at all! Come on down! Everyone is welcome! We’d love to see you!

Question: How many copies of the book are you bringing?

Answer: Several! Also, I will have copies of my books Star, Starland Vamp Series, Book 1 and Cambria, Cambria Series, Book 1. I will also have copies of other Write More Publications books by Jamie Wilsoncroft, as well!

Question: What organization sponsors this event?

Answer: JB. Creations and www.MillerWords.com

Question: Will you be sharing a table/booth with anyone?

Answer: No, I believe I will have the table all to myself! However, there will be eight other local authors there, was well: Janet Beasley, Bob Brown, Julie Compton, Jean E. Lane, Amy I. Long, Mark Miller, Rebecca Shore and Tony Vincent.

Question: Will anyone be helping you out so you can have short breaks during that four-hour period?

Answer: Probably my husband! Liz, if you’d like to join me, come on down! And bring your books! We’d love to have you!

Be sure and take some pictures of this event so I can post them on my blog for the follow-up posting. I hope it's a smash! I wish I could go, but we won't be back to Florida until March or so. 

Want to know more about Theresa Oliver, her books and her company? 

No comments:

Post a Comment